Nov 3, 2007

bah!!!

So, this evening I had my friends to visit me for some board games.. We played RISK. Well, everything was nice and interesting except the fact I was the very first one to get owned and to leave the game.

I hope not to fall ill despite the fact that at the beginning I left home without having my hair compleely dry.
I really liked that thing when I simply came to shop and even simplier gave my gift card to shop assistant and took four beers and one bread for toasts without any fee :) But I had to sign on the cheque (still I wonder why - that card might be given to completely anyone and who cares who uses it? noone - that's it).

So, despite the facts that:
  • I have made a progress in my studies equal to zero since yesterday,
  • I have lost a game,
  • I am drunk,
  • I started to feel bad few minutes ago,
  • A dumbass fly is buzzing above me and headbashing a bulb - so making an annoying noise,
  • I still do not have money for my journey to England (hopefully I will have some in few months),
I am still happy. Yeah.. All those reasons who might make my life suck are supposed to do so. And I can overcome them and give a damn about them. I do so :)

No comments: