Nov 6, 2007

Moo moo moo

Moo moo moo,
I have got a birdy poo..

Yeah that's right. After coming back home today I noticed I had some yellow shit on my jacket. And that yellow shit was (guess what?) - shit.

Some people say getting bird shit on you is a luckbringer (well, that doesn't have anything in common with clear mind nor logic in my opinion, but people don't talk crap without a reason). And after colloque I would not mind at all becoming even a little bit lucky...

Ok, I started
emotional talk about studies again, so changing topic ;)



Found this funny thing today. It is amazing how similar to each other languages can be. And also situation of music is not totally doomed in my country. We have loooooots of space to deteriorate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kabel, are you totally out of your mind? writing messages to the blog everyday...and in English?! I always knew you ar a bit emo-like, but this is to much:)
Have you forgotten your rappish roots?
I mean...
hev ju forgoten jor repish ruts?

Kabelis said...

ai hevnt.

det was a teribl dei bikoz som varna šited on me :D