Nov 2, 2007

Odd day off

So well,
It is weekend pretty much. And it does not mean it is saturday or sunday. It's holiday :)
Things I had actually planned to do today:
Study a bit, since I have colloquy on tuesday and so far I have given shit on microeconomics;
Driving a bit. Mainly going to graveyard because on this day we have to remember our relatives and other important people (but oh well, why can't I think of them on other 364 days of the year), or going to shop due to an empty fridge;
Going out for beer or any alternative liquid.
Things I have actually done:
I have read almost 3 pages of microeconomics. Screw it, I am fine as long as it is not tuesday (hopefully my attitude will change)
Being grateful to parents who told that it is literally a suicide to drive for such newbie as I am to massively attractive places as cemeteries are today. As I saw what the situation was like I felt happy because of distrust which my parents have towards my driving.
And the thing which gives me the warmest feeling - I haven't drunk any single sip today, I feel quite awake at this time and I know tomorrow morning will be pretty clear as well.

So all in all, none of my plans were fulfilled, though it is not really that bad. Should consider consequenses of what I am going to do more often...

That's it for today.

No comments: