Nov 5, 2007

New week - new bullshit

Well, You dont see anything from few last evenings thanks to this guy:


Seems it is a bit useless writing here everyday so I think I will write only after exciting days or whatever. Or maybe not. I do not pay for this thing to be ;)

Now back to serious and very serious matters. :) So, it was monday after 4 free days. I should have rested during the weekend, but somehow I did not feel pretty well. Nothing useful done today except some ideas of changing my habits.

I will stop killing myself and join my gang in living-a-bit-healthier-than-now,
I will put some responsibility to my actions,
Will train my will,
Will type more accurately,
Will not leaving everything I have to do for the last moments.


And I am already preparing for the attack of the scent of everything.

No comments: